WONDERS OF VEGETARIAN FOODS: Accepting- Adapting & Awakening The Real Self!
Eating more plant-based protein appeals to many health-conscious individuals who want to reduce their saturated fat intake and stand up for environmental and animal welfare concerns. With the growing acceptance of plant-based foods and product offerings cutting across grocery categories and sales growth, we are organising a webinar to expand understanding of the plant-based consumer, dive into shopping trends and understand the labelling, naming compliance and regulatory landscape.
In This Webinar You Will Get To Learn:
• The role of vegetarian diets in our system
• Why vegetarian? How does it help us?
• What do history and beliefs say about vegetarian foods?
• Types of vegetarian foods and their applications.
• Immunity boosting foods in veg varieties.
• How does one adapt to it? the task list of how to accept it.
• Is it easy to maintain yourself on a vegetarian diet?
• How does your body- mind & soul benefit from this?
• Some ideas on sattvic cooking styles.
• Recipe briefs and menu plans in veg foods.
• Tips on how to make vegetarian foods interesting.
• How does the mind and thought process help in maintaining yourself.
• Does being a vegetarian mean I can’t enjoy my favorite foods?
About the Speaker
CHEF KAVIRAJ is a renowned name for having excelled in the field of Culinary Arts since over 21 plus years. Besides having worked with several brands like the Taj Group & Kuwait Airways, he is specialised in over 33 International Cuisines.
Chef has also won several National and Global Awards in recognition of his valued contribution to the Food Industry.
He is an Author, Mentor, Food Columnist with over 21 Global Publications, Health & Lifestyle Specialist, Food Designer, Consultant & has also been featured on various Food Shows on Star Plus and Colors Television.
Topic: “WONDERS OF VEGETARIAN FOODS: Accepting- Adapting & Awakening The Real Self!”
Speaker: DR. KAVIRAJ KHIALANI – CELEBRITY MASTER CHEF, LIFESTYLE COACH & CONSULTANT
Date and Time: 13th April 2021, Friday at 4:00 PM (IST)